Marriage and nikah services
Hayes Muslim Centre is registered to conduct civil and Islamic marriages. For further details on the nikah and marriage services we provide,
Alhamdulillah Hayes Muslim Centre provides the nikkah service to our community. It can be arranged with an appointment with Imam through office upstairs. Please note the following;
We need the following documents and information before Nikah:
- Passport or Driving Licence – we need your passport or driving license as a photo ID.
- Proof of Address – we need your current utility bill or bank statement as a proof of address
- Date of Nikah
- Preferred Time – We will do our best to meet preferred times (Imam’s availability), however, there will be occasions when this may not be possible
- Birth Certificates – For the Bride and Bridegroom. If names have changed the Original copy of the Deed Poll
- Divorcees – Decree Absolute & Talaq Documents in accordance with Islamic Sharia
- Widow/Widower – Former spouses death certificate
Court Marriages: We advise all couples to register their marriage at the Marriage registration office (Civic center, Uxbridge) first before Nikah. For further details please contact office(0208 561 7149).