Starting 5 Times Salah
IMPORTANCE NOTICE REGARDING
5 TIME SALAH
Assalāmu Alaikum Warahmathullāhi Wabarakathahu.
With the grace of Allah SWT, we pray that you have been keeping safe and well Insha’Allah.
In accordance with the latest advice from the Government and the guidance from the Muslim Council of Britain, Insha’Allah, HAYES MUSLIM CENTRE will be starting 5 Times Salah from 20 July 2020.
Masjid will open 15 minutes before Salah and close straight after Salah.
In preparation for this, detailed planning and risk assessments have been carried out over the last few weeks at the Centres to ensure that appropriate measures and policies are in place to minimise the COVID-19 risk and keep our Musallees and wider community safe insha’Allah.
The re-opening does not mean COVID-19 virus has gone away. The virus is still very much around and there is a very real risk of 2nd phase transmissions if we do not take precautions about social distancing as advised by Public Health England. Therefore, we request you to please strictly adhere to the following measures and instructions:
- Only those that are fit and well should attend the Centre
- Anyone unwell or showing any COVID-19 related symptoms should not attend the Centre.
- At the moment we are unable to accommodate sisters and children (this will be reviewed weekly).
- Those aged 60+ and with underlying health conditions and those that are shielding should not attend the Centre.
- Travellers from abroad should not attend the Centre until they have completed the designated quarantine period.
- There will be no Wudu facilities. Please do your wudu before attending the Centre.
- Centre will open 15 minutes before the designated time for congregational prayer and will close 15 minutes after the completion of the congregational (Jamaa,at) prayer.
- Please read Sunnah and Nafl prayers at home.
- Please bring your own mask or face covering – to be worn at all times when in the Centre.
- Please bring a plastic shoe bag and place your shoes in your shoe bag and take these with you into the prayer hall and place these either side of you.
- Please bring your own prayer mat.
- Please bring your own Quran or use your phone apps. No charging mobiles or electronics devices.
- Please observe the one-way system, entrance from blue shutter and Exit from green shutter.
- Please use hand sanitizers provided on entering and exiting the Centres.
- Please use tissues when coughing or sneezing. Take these home with you or dispose of them in the designated bins.
- Social distancing should be practised at all times.
- Please do not congregate outside the Centres or inside the Centres other than for congregational prayer at the allocated time and in the designated prayer spaces.
- Centre will close when at designated capacity.
- Please pray in the designated prayer spaces. Do not move any markers designating prayer spaces or swap places
- Consistent failure to adhere to these rules may result in you being asked not to attend the Centres for the safety of other attendees.
- If you feel unwell whilst at the Centre, please immediately speak to one of our staff.
- Please respect our staff – they are all volunteers working for your safety.
- All the other programmes at the Centres remain on hold until further notice.
- We are in close contact with the local councils, our insurers, the local Police and other local organisations with whom we share and receive information for best practices.
We would like to thank the community for supporting us during this difficult time for everyone. On the whole the vast majority have complied with Government guidance and have been cooperative during this pandemic. We hope and trust that you will continue your support and cooperation to ensure that our Centres are a safe and peaceful Places of Worship.
We pray to Allah SWT that He brings ease to the current situation and we can return to normal.
Management of Hayes Muslim Centre