Members of the Islamic Education & Cultural Society must be Muslim & residents of the London Borough of Hillingdon. Members must accept the fundamental belief of the society as described in Clause 3 of the Constitution. They must observe the obligatory duties of Islam and commit themselves to contribute actively to further the objectives of the Society as set forth in the Constitution. Members are expected to help the Society in any capacity that they can.
You must be resident in the London Borough of Hillingdon
- Be registered on the Electoral register for 2020-21
- You must be over 16 years of age
- Membership subject to Annual subscription of £10 (to be paid on submission of form)
- The Trustees/ Executive committee shall have the power to refuse and/or suspend membership
under clause 5 of the Constitution
- Only officially issued application forms will be accepted. All others will be rejected and
deemed void and will not be accepted for
- All forms must be signed & dated by the applicant otherwise they will be deemed void.
Forms are available online, please click on the link below and complete the form.