Annual General Meeting
At Islamic Education and Cultural Society we’re a building an inclusive community, owned by our members, so you get a say in how we’re run our services for wider community.
And now is your opportunity to have your say on the Society’s performance, new appointments and for the people who sit on your Society’s Executive Management Team, people who make a real difference to your Society’s success and direction.
The AGM of the Society will be held on: SUNDAY 19th December 2021 at 4.30pm promptly at The Hayes Muslim Centre, Pump Lane, Hayes, UB3 3NB.
If you wish to apply for membership of the Executive Committee please contact the office for details of the constitutional requirements to become an EC Member. In order to apply for EC Member, you must submit the original Nomination Forms to the office, completed Membership & Nomination Forms must be returned to the office by 5th December 2021. Forms received after this date will not be entertained.
Please bear in mind, only the Registered Members of the Society are eligible to vote at the AGM.
Reminder: Membership & Membership Renewal
The new Membership and renewal is open. If you are interested to join or renew your membership, you must satisfy the criteria outlined below. New members, also required to complete & return the application form online. Existing members just need to pay the membership fee to renew their membership. Membership runs from 1st April to 31st March on an annual basis.
- You must accept the fundamental belief as described in Clause 3 of the Constitution i.e. following, upholding & promoting the Religion of Islam in accordance with the Holy Quran & the Sunnah of the Last Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
- You must be a resident in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
- You must be registered on the Electoral register for 2021-22.
- You must be over 16 years of age.
- You must pay annual membership subscription of £10.
- You can apply to become member by following this link: https://cognitoforms.com/
Application forms can also be obtained by visiting our office.
For any further information / queries please e-mail: email@example.com or phone us on 0208 561 7149 / 07538389372 / 07930934243 / 07811370178.
Hafiz Ishtiaq Chaudhry