Alhamdulillah Hayes Muslim Centre provides the nikkah service to our community. It can be arranged with an appointment with Imam through office upstairs. Please note the following;
We need the following documents and information before Nikah:
1. Passport or Driving Licence – we need your passport or driving licence as a photo ID.
2. Proof of Address – we need your current utility bill or bank statement as a proof of address
3. Date of Nikah
4. Preferred Time – We will do our best to meet preferred times (Imams availability), however, there will be occasions when this may not be possible
5. Birth Certificates – For the Bride and Bridegroom. If names have changed the Original copy of the Deed Poll
6. Divorcees – Decree Absolute & Talaq Documents in accordance with Islamic Sharia
7. Widow/Widower – Former spouses death certificate
Court Marriages: We advise all couples to register their marraige at the Marriage registration office (Civic centre, Uxbridge) first before Nikah. For further details please contact Imam Arqam Momaya.