First ten days of Dhul Hijjah:
The first ten days of Dhul Hijjah are among the most magnificent days in Islamic calendar.
The Fast of Youmul Arafah – A Muslim should start these days with sincere repentance to Allah, then he should do a lot of righteous deeds.
in general, then he should pay attention to doing the following deeds:
1) Fasting 2) Tahmeed, Tahleel and Takbeer 3) Doing Hajj and ‘Umrah 4) Udhiyah (Sacrice)
The Fast of Youmul Arafah – The 9th day of Dhul Hijjah is called Yowmul-Arafah (The Day of Arafah). The fast of Yowmul Arafah has been emphasized by the Holy Prophet (SAW) as a Mustahab (desirable) act. According to a Hadith, the fast of this day becomes a cause of forgiveness for sins committed in the past and future year. (Muslim)
Takbir Al-Tashreeq – Beginning from the Fajr of the 9th Dhul Hijjah up to the Asr prayer of the 13th, it is obligatory on every Muslim male to recite the Takbir Al-Tashreeq after every Fard Salaah in the following words: Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, La Ilaha Illallahu, Wallahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar wa lillahilhamd. (There is no god but Allah and Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest and to Allah belongs all praise.)
Eid Ul Adha
We are pleased to announce that Eid-ul-Adha will be on Saturday 4th October 2014. Eid Mubarak to you, your family and all the community
- First Jama’ah: 7.30am
- Second Jama’ah: 8.15am
- Third Jama’ah: 9.00am
- Fourth Jama’ah: 9.45am
- Fifth Jama’ah: 10.30am
We are expecting a very large number of people to attend over the day. This can cause significant traffic, parking and crowd control issues.
We kindly request that you follow the guidelines below:
- Arrive early – We intend to begin the prayers promptly.
- Try not to drive to the mosque. There will be parking available but spaces will fill up very quickly. Plan ahead and walk to the mosque or use the bus.
- If driving is your only option:
· Car pool. Share your car with as many people as possible
· Allow extra time for your journey and to find parking
· If you intend to park in the car parks please remember to pay and display.
· Do not disrupt our neighbours by blocking or parking in their driveways.
- Bag your shoes.
· Bring a plastic bag for your shoes and keep them with you. Do not leave shoes in the racks
- Men’s prayer area (Main Hall and 1st Floor)
· Enter from the normal entrances at the back of each hall.
· There will be a ‘one way system’ and you need to follow the instructions of our stewards on which exits to use
- Women’s prayer area (Ground Floor)
· Enter and exit from the normal entrance.
- Please be patient, polite and listen to the instructions of the stewards.
- Please leave the mosque and surrounding area promptly to ease congestion
What’s happening at the Centre?
Profound efforts were made since last Ramadhan to find a suitable air conditioning system. We looked into a number of options with various professionals and experts, and obtained a number of quotations from various contractors. Read more >
Current and Upcoming Courses
Intro to Arabic & Tajweed
(Brothers and Sisters)
Tajweed Course Level-1
Tajweed Course Level-1
Arabic Course Level 1
Now Available for Download